We’re excited to launch the funded accelerate your cross-border sales growth programme to help ambitious SMEs identify and develop new revenue opportunities across Ireland.
The support available through InterTradeIreland’s Elevate Programme is designed for companies with fewer than 10 employees and less than £1.8m in turnover and offers specific expertise worth up to £5000/ €5500 (incl. VAT).
Examples of support that will be available include:
- Sales process review and development
- Sales pipeline development
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Building in-house sales skills and capabilities
Limited spaces available, and funding approval subject to InterTradeIreland’s qualification criteria and application process. To find out more and to discuss how to apply, you can contact us or a member of the InterTradeIreland team.
- Cross-Border Sales Growth Programme Launch with InterTradeIreland
- Compound Sales Prospecting Routines bring Compounded Results
- How to Create a Sales Pipeline That Delivers: The 3 Missing Fundamentals
- How to disrupt your competition: Lessons from the dancefloor (part 2)
- How to disrupt your competition: Lessons from the dancefloor (part 1)
~ JOIN THE NEWSLETTER ~
Join the growing community of people who read Covato’s regular newsletter.
We’re delivering a series of events and workshops that have been specifically designed for entrepreneurs, sales, and business development specialists. They are being delivered by highly successful advisors and mentors to leading enterprise software, technology and services companies locally and throughout the world. These companies include publicly listed multinationals, early-stage ventures and high growth SMEs.
You can check here each week for regular updates of events being held in your local area, or sign up for alerts to your inbox for immediate updates when they become available.